13th February 2012, 02:46 AM
Shagunpayal tanisk

Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?

[COLOR="
Sienna"][/COLOR]
sir,i m nitu.i m appearing student of diploma in information technology.what jobs are available after diploma in it? in railway what jobs are available for us?plz reply me.

Related Questions:
27th February 2012, 04:32 PM
chandler8161

Default Re: Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?

Hello friend,

You don't worry,there are many Government jobs available for you.For getting any Government job,you first had to apply for it.You can get knowledge of all Government related jobs from the Newspaper,which you had to read daily for the latest update.In the Jobs page,they also mention their Contact number,email-id,or their official website.There are also many Jobs search websites,you can fill the Application form for the respective job you wan to apply for.

Core Companies offering jobs for ECE trade:

BHEL

Indian Oil Corporation.

Steel Authority of India(SAIL)

Indian Railways.

Infosys.

TCS

Wipro.

BSNL.

Vodafone.

Nokia-Siemens.

All the best.
31st March 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?

Sir,
i m gufran. I m appearing student of diploma in I.T what jobs are available after diploma in I.T can i get jobs in Indian airforce field after completing diploma in I.T
plz rply me.
6th April 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am at present pursuing my diploma in mechanical branch. I am having an aggregate % of 70%.. can i know about the opportunities for my higher studies..?
17th September 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am sandeep singh .i have done my diploma in mechanical with 63%.and recently i have done cad/cam with 65% in pro/e and 69% in nx 7.5.can i know about the opportunities for my job.
24th December 2012, 07:15 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT

1.tcs
2.nokia-siemens
3.wipro
4.bhel
5.sail
6.vodafone
7.infosys
8.indian railways
9.ioc
10.bhel

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th January 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m AMARDEEP YADAV. I m appearing student of diploma in I.T what jobs are available after diploma in I.T
please reply me .contect no. 9559889155
e mail : [email protected]
15th February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am ranjeet kumar .I m appearing student of diploma in I.T(v1th semester or last sem.).This six sem is training from any company and submit project in clg.Now a time i
m confuse because no any company providing training so due to it i want to join any institute for language such as .PHP,.net,advance java (i understand programming logic very sharply and i want to work as software developer.i want to know how to i take job after completing diploma in private sectors as well as govt sector
ples.. suggest me i am very confused
ples reply me e-mail [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

my name is pradeep im planing to take a IT group in b.tech, can i know the information about the job opportunities after my 4years b.tech
3rd September 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i am complete my diploma from computer branch this year what jobs iwould get ...................
30th November 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

diploma in IT after jobs in railway massage mi 9869322295
24th December 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m vijay i have completed the diploma in computer ...so i want goverment job...in railway...
26th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in I.T branch my agregate score is 72%..i am dng degree now I have completd.3yrs of my degree but its not going well I need a job ... so that I can get first experience of my life
29th March 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir I am Harshal Tayade.I am appearing student of diploma IT.which job available for indian army after diploma.and ITcompanies. sir can i get job in indian armyple reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?