24th March 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Anaesthesiology course of Christian Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Anaesthesiology in Christian Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

28th March 2020, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Anaesthesiology course of Christian Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana?

Job opportunities through Diploma in Anaesthesiology course of Christian Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana are as follows:-
Medical Consultant
Radiologist
Anaesthetist
Associate Consultant
Paediatrician
Clinical Associate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?