18th April 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?

respected sir,I comply I.T.I course in fitter trade.now I want to do diploma in mechanical engineering by distance or correspondence course.coz I never attend any class for my job .so if any way to complte the above mention diploma course pls inform

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  2. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  5. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  6. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  8. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  9. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  10. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  12. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  13. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  14. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  15. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do distance or correspondence B.Tech after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  17. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  18. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
10th May 2014, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?

It gives a good feeling to see you aspire for studies while pursuing your job. You can definitely pursue diploma course in mechanical engineering through correspondence to quench your thirst of learning. You can pursue the correspondence course from :-

-Delhi Career Vision, Delhi
-Ch Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi
-Knowledge Tree Institute of Professional Studies Pvt Ltd., Dehradun
-Excel College of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai
-International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
-National Education Management, Mumbai
-National Institute of Management, Malad West, Mumbai
-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance -Education
-Gatik Institute of Professional Studies, Pitampura, Delhi
-Inderprastha Polytechnic, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi
-Sanskriti Institute Of Professional Studies, Gurgaon
-IES Academy (Institute of External Studies), Budhwar Peth, Pune
-Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow
-Optimist Institute (OI), Maninagar, Ahmedabad
27th March 2020, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?

How many years it will take to complete deploma after iti in correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?