13th April 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges with good placement facility offering Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore?

Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering
in any AICTE colleges which has good
placement records. Please tell me
about the colleges anywhere in Bangalore.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  3. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic colleges offering 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  7. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of institutions offering diploma in civil engineering in Mumbai, Which is approved by AICTE?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  12. Colleges offering admission in B.Tech for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering completed from IGNOU?
  13. List of approved AICTE colleges in Karnataka state/university for diploma in civil engineering
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  15. List of the colleges near by Delhi approved by AICTE and offering B.E Civil Engineering?
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  17. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
15th April 2015, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges with good placement facility offering Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Bangalore

1. Civil Engineering Department, M S Ramaiah Nagar, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 093412 40483

2. A.P.S Mechanical And Civil Engineering Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2843 2108

3. VTU, Kereguddadahalli, Chikbanavara, Somashetti Halli, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 6210
16th December 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges with good placement facility offering Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore?

Can I get any autonomous civil engineering college in Bangalore which are Approved by aicte ?. Would they accept me since my percentage of PMC is below 50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?