12th October 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering from Mangalore,now I am working under govt PWD at Tripura, now Iwant to do my B,Tech in Civil,incorresponding mode is there any A I C T approved collages in india ,please give me the name of such collages.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE-DEC approved universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  2. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  3. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  4. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  6. Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech computer science through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?
  7. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  8. List of universities which are approved by AICTE for B.Ed course?
  9. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  12. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  13. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  14. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  16. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  17. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges and universities approved by UGC, AICTE & DEC for doing engineering after Diploma in Information Technology? -- [New]
28th March 2012, 06:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in civil engineering from Mangalore,now I am working under govt PWD at Tripura, now Iwant to do my B,Tech in Civil,incorresponding mode is there any A I C T approved collages in india ,please give me the name of such collages.

As per the norms of All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], any technical course offered by any University through distance mode apart from MBA and MCA, are not recognized. In order to get recognition on all India basis for higher education and employment in public as well as private sector organizations, the technical course must be pursued through regular mode from those Universities, which are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE].
9th April 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?

can i do b.tech (civil) course from The AMCS agartala local centre, Tripura
16th April 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do b.e or b.tech in correspondence
5th April 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

can i know correspondence course after compled diplomo civil engineering
6th June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma civil engineer working in west Bengal state govt sector.. can i do b tech in civil engg from any AICTE approved university with distance mode simultaneously doing my service????please reply me with mentioning the universities name.
11th November 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam diploma engineer in civil from niibmt dehli .I want do to btech in civil engineering from distance approved by ugc and aicte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?