11th December 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I join diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence? Which institutes in Kerala are AICTE approved?

Electrical engineering diploma study through correspondence, how can I join? Which are the institutes in Kerala as AICTE approved?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  2. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  5. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  6. Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  7. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  8. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  10. How may I get details of AICTE approved correspondence in electrical engineering from IME university(Mumbai)?
  11. Where should I do distance AICTE approved diploma course? Should i do it in Kerala or in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of Institutes in AP approved by AICTE to join Electrical Engineering?
  13. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  15. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  16. How to join diploma in electrical engineering from AICTE approved distance mode institute?
  17. List of UGC AICTE affiliated institutes which offer correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for a candidate who is working in Oman?
  18. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
16th December 2015, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence? Which institutes in Kerala are AICTE approved?

Correspondence engineering diploma is not approved by AICTE and if you want to get an AICTE approved degree then you have to appear for entrance exam through which you have to do a regular course.

IGNOU offers correspondence diploma in engineering and you can go for it. It will be the best option for you because of so many study centers all over the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?