21st January 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I am working in Indian Railways. I did 12th with PCM group. I want to know about the AICTE approved colleges which provides distance mode Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Can I know about such colleges anywhere in Kolkata?

25th January 2019, 10:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Kolkata?

List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering diploma in mechanical engineering course in Kolkata:-

Gurunanak institute of technology

Future institute of engineering and Management

University of Calcutta

Indian statistical institute

Bengal institute of technology

Narula institute of technology
25th January 2019, 10:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Kolkata?

List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering diploma in mechanical engineering course in Kolkata:-

Institute of Instrumentation and Metrology

Sylvan Polytechnic College

Siliguri Polytechnic

Indian Rubber Institute Institute

Budge Institute of Technology

GIS School of Polytechnic.
7th May 2021, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Distance endearing collage in ulueberia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?