3rd February 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges offering BE Mechanical Engineering near by Jamshedpur or Kolkata

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 79.5% which is affiliated with AICTE. Currently, I am working a private job (Tata Steel). I want to do BE in Mechanical Engineering from a college which should be affiliated too AICTE. How can I do it? Please enlist the college or any institution near to J Jamshedpur or Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  3. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  4. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges offering MCA in Kolkata -- [New]
  10. AICTE approved distance Diploma colleges in Kolkata which provides admission to LLB graduates?
  11. List of AICTE approved universities to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through distance mode
  12. List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?
  13. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata?
  14. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  15. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  17. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  18. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
3rd March 2018, 01:31 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges offering BE Mechanical Engineering near by Jamshedpur or Kolkata

AICTE approved Engineering colleges which offer B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering near Kolkata are listed below.

>>Bengal Institute of Technology
>>Jadavpur University
>>Marine Engineering & Research Institute
>>St. Thomas College of Engineering
>>University College of Sciences & Technology
>>University of Calcutta
>>Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Management
>>College of Ceramic Technology
>>Heritage Institute of Technology
>>Indian Statistical Institute
>>Institute of Engineering & Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?