29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management course. Provide me list of best colleges for it? Can I apply for obtaining a pharmacy license after it?

31st March 2017, 05:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management course. Provide me list of best colleges for it? Can I apply for obtaining a pharmacy license after it?

The list of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management is given below;

AIMA - Website Link

Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India - Website Link

SIES - Website Link

IPHMR - Website Link

Apeejay Stya University - Website Link

Sorry, it is not possible to get license as a Pharmacist after completion of the PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management course. The minimum qualification required for registration as a pharmacist in India is a pass in Diploma in Pharmacy from an authorized institution. D.Pharm should be a two years course after 10+2 (science stream) followed by 500 hours of practical spread over a period of three months or Degree in Pharmacy from an PCI approved institution. B.Pharm should be 4 years course after 10+2 (science stream). So it is not possible to apply for the PCI for registration with PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management course (the course duration is one year only). You have to study either D.Pharm or B.Pharm for registration with Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The PCI website link is Click Here
7th February 2021, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?

Pgdpsm course of IGNOU study centre in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?