22nd May 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) after completing B.Pharmacy?

Friends,
Which course is better to do between
M.Pharmacy and MBA in Pharmaceutical
Management after doing my B.Pharmacy course?
Kindly suggest me which is better?

26th May 2015, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) after completing B.Pharmacy?

It all depends on your interests and if you want to become a lecturer in pharmacy colleges then M.Pharma is a better course. Also, for research and development in pharmacy you need M.Pharma qualification. If you are looking for job in pharma companies then B.Pharma is enough and you should start searching for job now.

If you want to enter marketing field of pharmaceuticals then you can go for MBA in pharmaceutical management but make sure that you do it from a reputed institute. In salary terms MBA is a better course compared to M.Pharma but it will depend on your performance too. Hence, make your decision according to your aim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?