19th January 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

List of books to prepare for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, ONGC etc?

Sir/Mam,

I am going to appear diploma electrical jobs in ODISHA HYDRO POWER CORPORATION soon.so please advice me to follow the best bookfor that and also some question paper from BHEL DIPLOMA JOB. Can someone please provide me the complete list of books which I can refer?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  2. List of best books to prepare for electrical diploma competitive exams?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in Electrical?
  4. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
  5. Books and study materials for ONGC exam of Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. How to prepare for government job like ONGC, BHEL from 2nd or 3rd B.Tech
  7. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  8. Good books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam in Electrical Engineering? Sample papers for the Exam?
  9. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  10. Best books to prepare for BHEL Exam being a candidate of ECE stream?
  11. What are government jobs for Diploma EEE holder? Which books to refer and how to prepare?
  12. How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?
  13. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics
  14. How to prepare for written tests for ONGC, Indian Oil, Shell, BHEL etc? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  17. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  18. Which has better placements EEE or ECE?
19th January 2016, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books to prepare for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, ONGC etc?

Books for BHEL, ONGC exam

Competition in Focus Current Affairs Refresher 2013: Complete Coverage of Current Events from July, 2012 to March, 2013
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

Guide To General Apt. Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, IOCL, DRDO, GATE.OPSE
Author: G K P
Publisher: G K Publishers Pvt. Ltd.-noida

Current Events Digest 2012-13
Author: Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson (2012)

Combo of A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition
Author: R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S.Chand Publishing (2012)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?