27th June 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?

hello
my sister got 79.40% in 10th board exam,
she want to go for diploma engineering,so what is the cut of list for diploma engineering and admission process for diploma.also which collages are preferable in pune city.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  2. Cutoff list of Terna medical college? I have secured 111 marks in ASSO CET
  3. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  4. List of good colleges for me being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 67% in Graduation and 570 marks in MAT Exam?
  5. Who all are eligible for IBPS exam?
  6. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  7. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  9. List of reputed Law Schools in India for 5 year LLB course and how to get admission in them?
  10. Eligibility criteria for ITIL Course?
  11. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  13. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  14. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  16. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  17. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
8th May 2015, 03:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?

To get admission in Diploma course after completion of 10th standard, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.

List of Colleges Offering Diploma Course in Pune :-
--> Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
Address : 4/5, Dvijay Apartments, 997/7, Navi peth, Satsang Society, Pune 30, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone : 020 2453 0034

--> Jai Hind College of Engineering
Address : Junnar Narayangaon SH 52, Pimpalgaon T Narayangaon, Maharashtra 410502

--> Mod-tech College Of Engineering
Address : Jediz Academy Campus, Pune Satara Road, Maharshi Nagar, Maharshi Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Phone : 094220 88583

--> S.B.Patil Polytechnic
Address : GAT No: 58, Village - Vangali, Pune-Sholapur highway, Indapur, Pune, Maharashtra 413106
Phone : 02111 217 008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?