27th December 2011, 11:38 PM
arpskala

List of good colleges for me being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 67% in Graduation and 570 marks in MAT Exam?

sir,
i got 570 marks in december mat.so please kindly advise me some good colleges for me.my 10th and 12th percentage is 73% and 65%.and my garduation percentage is 67%.
if the college is in eatarn area it would be better for me as my home is nearby.but you tell me the good colleges for me.
thankyou sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  3. What are the physical requirements for diploma?
  4. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  5. How much percentage is required in MBA admission? Can I apply for MBA course
  6. Eligibility for getting job in Turbo Limited Company?
  7. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  8. Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?
  9. Direct graduation after 10th? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges offering admission to a candidate who has scored 75 marks in MAT?
  11. Will I get any good colleges with 564 marks in December MAT exam?
  12. Which Colleges I can get admission having secured 85% in 10th, 79% in 12th, 75% in B.Com and 56% in MAT?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
  14. MAT Exam eligibility for SC candidate with 48% marks in Graduation?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  16. Which are the good reputed colleges of India in which I can get after scoring 645.5 marks in sept mat
  17. List of good colleges in Mumbai for B.Arch and B.Arch interior designer? List of entrance exams I have to give? I've secured 92% marks in 10th
  18. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?
28th December 2011, 03:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of good colleges for me being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 67% in Graduation and 570 marks in MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpskala View Post
sir,
i got 570 marks in december mat.so please kindly advise me some good colleges for me.my 10th and 12th percentage is 73% and 65%.and my garduation percentage is 67%.
if the college is in eatarn area it would be better for me as my home is nearby.but you tell me the good colleges for me.
thankyou sir.
Top Colleges Under MAT

Here are some of the top colleges under MAT for which you can apply..

>> Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore

>> SCMS, Cochin

>> Christ College, Bangalore

>> Birla Institute of Technology, Delhi/NCR

>> Amity Business School, Noida(Delhi)

>> IILM, Delhi

>> IIMM, Pune

>> Badruka Institute of Foreign Technology

>> IMS, Ghaziabad

>> Indian Institute of Finance, Delhi

>> Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi

>> BIMTECH

visit http://aima-ind.org for more information on MAT

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
5th June 2013, 03:04 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of good colleges for me being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 67% in Graduation and 570 marks in MAT Exam?

HI

These are some of the best colleges through MAT. But you wont get at such low score.

• ISB - Indian School of Business Hyderabad
• MDI - Management Development Institute
• SPJIMR - S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
• SIBM - Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
• IMT - Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
• TAPMI T.A. Pai Management Institute
• Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad
• JBIMS - Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
• IRMA - Institute of Rural Management Anand
• MICA - Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
• XIMB - Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
• IIPM - Indian Institute of Planning and Management
• Amity Business School Noida
• SIMSR - KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research

You may also look for

Alliance Business Academy
Christ College, Bangalore
IBMR, Pune
IIRM Jaipur (Only for Rural Management - accepts MAT)
IMS Indore
Institute of Professional Studies and Research
Jagan Institute of Management, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
NIMT, Ghaziabad
Rourkela Institute of Management Studies
Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
iFEEL Business School, Lonavla

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?