2nd October 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Financial Accounting in Kerala?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interested in Financial Accounting. I want to study diploma course in this Financial Accounting. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Financial Accounting anywhere in Kerala. Also tell me the procedure of admission.

6th October 2018, 11:42 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Financial Accounting in Kerala?

List of colleges to study diploma in financial accounting in Kerala:-

Christ College, Thrissur, Kerala

SAC Computer Academy, Kannur, Kerala

Vimala College, Thrissur, Kerala

Providence Women's College, Kozhikode, Kerala

IIahia College of Arts and Science, Muvattupuzha, Kerala

IAT Professional Campus, Ernakulam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?