21st September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma in IT from any Government college in Kerala. I want to know about the colleges. Kindly tell me. I also want to know the procedure for getting admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  3. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  4. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  6. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of evening colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kerala?
  8. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  9. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  15. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  16. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
15th October 2015, 12:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study Diploma in IT from any Government college in Kerala. I want to know about the colleges. Kindly tell me. I also want to know the procedure for getting admission. Thank you in advance.

The course like Diploma in IT is not available in any one of the Government Polytechnics in Kerala.

There are only Computer Engineering and Computer Applications and Business Management.

The following are the government polytechnics which offer the course:

TDCE- Training Diploma in Civil Engineering
Address: Office No. 10, Urja Complex, B/s- Sugam Call Centre, Oppostite to Railway Station, Kochi, Kerala, , Kochi, Kerala, India- 682035
Email: [email protected]

Insparc Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Address: Block no.23 shop no. 3 Beside Nuova Hotel, Sanjay Place, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India- 282006

University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
Address: University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India- 695034

The Diploma in IT is available in IGNOU and other institutions.
It is a one year Diploma course.
The eligibility to study the course is 10th.
5th February 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?

I want to Kerala colleges I am student of ap completed diploma what is procedure to join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?