25th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Sanford College of Information and Technology for Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

2nd March 2023, 01:14 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

Sure, here is the general admission procedure for Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation at Sanford College of Information and Technology:
  • Eligibility: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.
  • Application: Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the college or by visiting the campus in person.
  • Submission: After filling the application form with all the necessary details, candidates need to submit it along with the required documents, such as mark sheets, ID proof, and passport-size photographs.
  • Entrance Test: Candidates need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the college, which evaluates their aptitude and basic knowledge of accounting and taxation.
  • Interview: Shortlisted candidates from the entrance test will be called for an interview with the admission committee. The interview will assess their communication skills, knowledge, and overall suitability for the course.
  • Final Selection: Based on the performance in the entrance test and interview, the college will announce the final selection list of candidates.

Once selected, candidates need to complete the admission formalities by paying the course fee and submitting the required documents.

It is advisable to check the college website or contact the admission office for detailed information regarding the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and important dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?