11th January 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?

I am 2nd year student of Tool & Die making Diploma course in NTTF Murbad, Maharastra, I want know list of college which allow NTTF Diploma student for lateral entry in BE or B Tech, Mechanical / Production

Related Questions:
  1. Are Lateral Entry admissions possible in IIT after Diploma?
  2. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  3. How may I get lateral entry in B.Tech? I've completed diploma with 55% marks from NTTF Jamshedpur
  4. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  6. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  7. List of colleges offering Lateral Entry in Ahmadabad?
  8. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  10. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  11. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc with 57%?
  13. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  14. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  15. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  16. List of colleges that consider admission in lateral entry in B.E/B.Tech course in MP and Delhi specially?
  17. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  18. Is there a lateral entry option available for Polytechnic Diploma Students in AIEEE B.Tech Colleges?
13th February 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?

I am completed diploma in tool and die from nttf. can I do b tech by distance from calicut university.?
22nd April 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?

I am a 3rd year student in electronics at nttf bangalore.are there any colleges for me to study btech in ece
29th December 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in tool n die making from nttf college I was the list of colleges to do b.Tec in Karnataka
22nd May 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in tool and die making what will be the best degree course after it
7th March 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechatronics from nttf murbad maharastra i want know the best degree colleges in bangalore and matchable branch
16th November 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I need information about to join in engineering colleges for nttf students for lataral entry in a.p. please help me.
30th June 2023, 09:09 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

The eligibility criteria for lateral entry into B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) programs may vary from college to college. While some colleges may accept NTTF (Nettur Technical Training Foundation) diploma students for lateral entry, it is important to note that the specific colleges offering lateral entry to NTTF diploma holders can change over time.

To determine the colleges that allow NTTF diploma students to take up B.E. lateral entry, it is recommended to research and directly contact the colleges or universities of your choice. Inquire about their admission policies and whether they accept NTTF diploma holders for lateral entry into their B.E. programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?