20th November 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?

i myself mr aish kolekar after passing tenth in mahaharashtra taken admiission at sct poly at bangalore i am studying in dip aeronautical engg fifth sem. after dip i want to take admission for B.E. can i get admission for third sem in bangalore and what are procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  3. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  5. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  7. Postgraduation in aeronautical? are there any entrance exams? what is the procedure?
  8. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  9. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  10. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  11. Procedure for admission to Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?
  12. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  13. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  15. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  18. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2012, 10:55 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i myself mr aish kolekar after passing tenth in mahaharashtra taken admiission at sct poly at bangalore i am studying in dip aeronautical engg fifth sem. after dip i want to take admission for B.E. can i get admission for third sem in bangalore and what are procedure
HI!
For aeronautical engineering you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.IT-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> B.I.T.S.A.T

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
21st November 2012, 12:17 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?

Diploma students must take admission in B.E. or B.Tech through lateral entry. As you may know that diploma students can not appear for competitive exams for Engineering admission like AIEEE, IIT-JEE or ISEET.

The best way forward for diploma students is to take admission in B.E. through lateral entry. This scheme will give you admission in the second year of B.E. course. This entire procedure is called lateral entry scheme.

This is how you must seek admission in engineering. For lateral entry admission, firstly you must clear the diploma course with minimum of 50/60 percent marks. Then you can seek admission in Bangalore or any other city for engineering course.

Most colleges offer lateral entry admission. That would not be a issue. However IIT and NIT won't offer admission to lateral entry candidate therefore it would be worthless to apply there for admission.

You will have to appear for entrance exam called LEET which stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This test is conducted by various states across the country. Upon clearing LEET entrance exam you can seek admission in Engineering college.

You may also apply for direct admission which is also offered by various colleges in the country. Some colleges also conduct their separate entrance exam instead of accepting candidates through LEET.
22nd July 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i complete computer diploma with 73%. can i get admission for direct second year aeronautical engg.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?