29th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges to do distance diploma approved by A.I.C.T.E and UGC in Uttar Pradesh?

List of colleges to do distance diploma approved by A.I.C.T.E and UGC in Uttar Pradesh? Can you please let me know the information the same? Let me know the admission process which I need to follow? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  2. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  4. AICTE approved distance diploma colleges?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  7. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  8. List of AICTE and UGC approved colleges for distance learning course in Gujarat?
  9. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  11. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  12. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in Assam which offer Diploma course for ITI Electrician who is working in a Government firm?
  13. List of institutes or colleges which are approved by AICTE?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  15. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  16. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  17. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  18. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

29th October 2015, 08:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to do distance diploma approved by A.I.C.T.E and UGC in Uttar Pradesh?

There are so many well reputed and well recognized college for you in Uttar Pradesh.

Here i am providing you some best options for you :

** Subharti College of Distance Education, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut, UP

** AVR Educational Foundation (Guidance and Distance Learning Resource Centre), Lucknow

** International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Ghaziabad

** Krishna Polytechnic College

** BCM Polytechnic Raiya

** Techno Apex Polytechnic

For getting admission in any of the good college you must have to score good marks in the Diploma entry test.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the DET entrance test and score as much as possible.

29th October 2015, 08:53 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to do distance diploma approved by A.I.C.T.E and UGC in Uttar Pradesh?

List of Distance Diploma Colleges Approved by A.I.C.T.E and UGC

• Institute of Professional Studies (IPS), C.G Road, Ahmedabad
  • NIST School of Education, Kolkata
  • IES Academy (Institute of External Studies), Budhwar Peth, Pune
  • Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University , Nashik Maharashtra
  • National Institute Of Management, Mumbai
  • Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai
  • National Education Management, Mumbai
  • International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
  • CH. Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi
  • Knowledge Tree Institute of Professional Studies Pvt Ltd., Dehradun
  • Gatik Institute of Professional Studies, Pitampura, Delhi
  • Delhi Career Vision, Delhi
  • Exxon Engineering Services PVT.LTD., Vikas Puri, Delhi
  • Prof.G.Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh
  • Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology, Hisar,Haryana
  • GITAM Centre for Distance Learning ,GITAM University, Vishakapatnam,Andhra Pradesh
  • Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University,Navi Mumbai
  • Karpagam University,Coimbatore,TamilNadu
  • St.Peter's University,Chennai,TamilNadu
  • Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University (AAI-DU),Allahabad, UP
  • Jaipur National University,Jaipur, Rajasthan
  • Subharti College of Distance Education, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut,UP

31st October 2015, 03:24 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

LIST OF COLLEGES APPROVED BY A.I.C.T.E & UGC ARE :-

1. National Education Management, Mumbai
2.International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
3.CH. Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi
4.Knowledge Tree Institute of Professional Studies Pvt Ltd., Dehradun
5.Gatik Institute of Professional Studies, Pitampura, Delhi
6.Delhi Career Vision, Delhi
7.Exxon Engineering Services PVT.LTD., Vikas Puri, Delhi
8.Prof.G.Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania 9.University,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh
10.Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology, Hisar,Haryana
11.GITAM Centre for Distance Learning ,GITAM University, Vishakapatnam,Andhra Pradesh
12.Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University,Navi Mumbai
13.Karpagam University,Coimbatore,TamilNadu
14.St.Peter's University,Chennai,TamilNadu
15.Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University (AAI-DU),Allahabad, UP

3rd July 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am government employee and I am ITI Draughtsman civil holder. I want to do civil engineering diploma after ITI by distance/corresponding method with my job. Please suggest me about good colleges in Uttar Pradesh.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?