23rd July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?

Hello Sir,
I want to study Distance Learning Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE/UGC university. Please let me know about the universities approved by council anywhere in India for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  4. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  5. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  6. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  7. How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?
  8. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  9. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  11. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  12. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  14. List of ICTE approved distance diploma engineering colleges in India?
  15. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  17. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  18. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
25th July 2015, 01:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to study Distance Learning Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE/UGC university. Please let me know about the universities approved by council anywhere in India for this course?
List of the university are,

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University (Kota-324010)
29th October 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?

Procedure for admission and qualification for the diploma course. I am a NCTVT passed certificate holder can do the course?
4th March 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is degree from the Indian institute of metals Calcutta is eligible for SSC cgl exam
28th July 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission and qualification for the diploma course. I am a NCTVT passed certificate holder can do the course?
6th August 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I want to study in distance education program in diploma in electrical can you suggest me a better way.
24th September 2017, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am mechanical diploma holder . I have 4 Year experience in production department but i want a distance BE . So can you suggest me best govt. Approved college in distance education . Please help me [email protected]
27th March 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to digress or diploma in civil engineering, but I can't understand that who is better University for me because I am working on a engineering company in present time so please guide me
19th May 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

After 12 th science I have completed Electrical diploma engineer

I want to take admission for Degree MBA in Sales & marketing

Can i eligible for this course
3rd July 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, Please update me about Allahabad university distance education, are the provide diploma in mechanical engineering.

Thank you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?