16th January 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?

Hello sir
I want to know about the eligibility, duration
of the diploma in agriculture.
And also about the colleges offering this
course in Shimoga or Chikkmagalur district.
And also about the fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  2. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  3. List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  5. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  6. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  7. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  8. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  9. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?
  11. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  13. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  14. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  15. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  16. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  17. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  18. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
20th June 2015, 12:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I want to know about the eligibility, duration
of the diploma in agriculture.
And also about the colleges offering this
course in Shimoga or Chikkmagalur district.
And also about the fees.
Colleges Offering Diploma in Agriculture in Shimoga and Chikmagalur:
  • Balehonnur Vidya Samsthe First Grade College, Balehonnur
  • D.S.B.G. Government First Grade College, Mudigere
  • D.V.S. Arts & Science College, Shimoga
  • D.V.S. Evening College, Shimoga
  • Dr. Ambedkar B.B.M. College, Shimoga
  • P.E.S. Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Shimoga
  • P.J.N.M. Arts College, Birur
  • S.J.M. First Grade Arts & Commerce College, Tarikere
  • S.R. Nagappa Shresti Memorial National College of Applied Sciences, Shimoga
  • S.T.J. Womens First Grade Arts, Commerce and Home Science College, Chikmagalur
  • Sagara Gangothri Arts & Commerce College, Sagara
  • Sharavathi First Grade College, Konanduru
  • Sir M.V. Government Arts & Commerce College, Bhadravathi
  • Sir M.V. Government Science College, Bommanakatte, Bhadravathi
  • Smt. Indira Gandhi Government First Grade Womens College, Sagara
  • Sri J.C.B.M. College, Sringeri
  • Sri Kalleswara Swamy First Grade College, Singatagere
  • Sri Maruthi First Grade College, Holaluru
20th June 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?

My age is 22 years, I completed MCA exam I want to study in Chartered Accountant course is it possible ? Kindly reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?