3rd November 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?

hello
can you please tell me in detail about bfa course,
its fee structure, eligibility crieteria and duration.
Also the colleges providing bfa courses.
Thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)? -- [New]
  2. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration?
  3. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  4. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  7. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  8. How can I do BFA after passing 12th? List of the colleges in DU?
  9. Eligibility to pursue BFA program for D.Arch final year student?
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BFA course?
  11. Can I get admission in Interior Designing by taking commerce after passing 12th?
  12. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  13. Can I do B.Ed course less than 50%? Which are the universities or colleges?
  14. Admission details regrading colleges in Pune offering BFA course?
  15. List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BPEd course? What is the eligibility and duration of the course?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after graduation in BSc with 48%?
  18. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2014, 11:33 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can you please tell me in detail about bfa course,
its fee structure, eligibility crieteria and duration.
Also the colleges providing bfa courses.
Thank you and regards
BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is 3 years. The 3 years of this course is generally divided into 3 parts of six semester.

Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor in Fine Arts (BFA)

➤ 12th standard Pass with 50% marks from CBSE, CSC, or it's equivalent qualification from recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

➤ Selected candidates will have to deposit the fees at respective university counter office. The Prospectus will be available at the above in the official website of concerned university and also available in respective university counter office.

Colleges Offering BFA Course:-
  • Academy of Bharatanatyam, Secunderabad
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University , Guntur
  • Andhra Mahila Sabha College of Fine Arts and Media Education, Hyderabad
  • Andhra University : Colleges of Arts and Commerce, Visakhapatnam
  • Bharat Advani School of Dance, Hyderabad
26th December 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?

I need some details of bfa and about it like collages enterence exams fees etc
9th September 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am Sushma V R from Bangalore Karnataka can I
Know how to apply for Bfa course (bachelor in fine arts) please help me
10th September 2019, 05:11 PM
IphoneX

Information:--

B.A. in Fine Arts:--

Fine Arts is a form of visual art different from applied art. The five main fine arts are painting, sculpture, architecture, music and poetry, with performing arts including theater and dance.

Course Duration:--

B.A. in Fine Arts is a 3 years undergraduate course,.

Eligibility:--

The minimum eligibility for which is a higher secondary certificate examination (10+2) qualification with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized educational Board.
19th September 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for joining Chennai fine arts college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?