13th July 2014, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?

hi
i am in second year in diploma in ME.
how I can apply to Merchant navy?
how the fee structure? ?????
which colleges????????????
please help me asap

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  3. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
  4. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  5. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  7. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  8. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  9. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  10. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  11. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering the GME course in Merchant Navy?
  13. How to apply in Indian Navy as well as Merchant Navy if I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  15. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  16. List of universities providing Merchant Navy course? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  18. Which are the government colleges of Merchant Navy? Fee structure to be paid?
28th April 2018, 04:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?

As you said now you are studying in 2nd year diploma in Mechanical Engineering. After completing diploma you can persue Merchant Navy. In order to join merchant Navy you will have to study Diploma in Marine Engineering (DME) course. This is a two year pre sea training course in Marine Engineering for Diploma Engineers. After completion of this course you becomes at par with*a Degree Engineer in the Maritime Field.

These are the Indian institutes who offering DME course :-

Southern Academy of Maritime Studies, Thiruvallur
Dr. BR Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Port Blair
Institute of Maritime Studies, South Goa
Vels University School of Maritime Studies, Chennai
Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology, Chennai

DME course in Government institute's fees is around 2.5 Lacks/annum and private institute's fees is around 4–4.5 Lacks/ annum.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Remove *
28th July 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?

MY son is 12 th passed with 71.43% . He is interested in DNS -Diploma in nautical science. We are staying at Kalyan, Dist.Thane, Maharashtra. Which is the best college for his above course.what will be the total Fees for this course. What will be the salary he will get once he join job.

Thanks & regardss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?