19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?

Friends,

I want to take admission for Computer Science
Engineering of Diploma first year?
Kindly tell me about the scope of this course.
And if possible tell me the colleges for admission
and fee structure of colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course?
  3. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Karnataka?
  5. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  6. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  7. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges under Anna University? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  12. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  14. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  16. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  18. What is the scope after completing diploma in computer science?
31st May 2015, 12:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,

I want to take admission for Computer Science
Engineering of Diploma first year?
Kindly tell me about the scope of this course.
And if possible tell me the colleges for admission
and fee structure of colleges?
List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering:

Sri Sai Ram Polytechnic College Sai Leo Nagar,
Poonthandalam West Tambaram, Chennai – 600 044
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2238 7344 / 2221 2878
E-Mail: [email protected]

St. Michael Polytechnic 2 Raja
Annamalai Road Flowers Road, Chennai 600084
Phone: 044-26411135

Salesian Institute of Graphic Arts
22- A Taylors Road Kilpauk, chennai - 600 010
Phone: 26411588 / 26424204

Sri Balaji Polytechnic 3 Kelambakkam Road, Vandalur, Chennai 600048
Phone: 22750332

S A Polytechnic College Sundarasolavaram,
Thiruverkadu Post, Chennai - 600 077.
Administrative Office:
E-4, Third Avenue, Anna Nagar East, Chennai - 600 102.
Phone: 044 - 2628 5353
Fax: 2621 5230

State Institute of Commerce Education Cit Campus,
Taramani, Chennai - 600 113, Phone: 22350828
Course: Diploma in Commercial Practice (75)

Thai Moogambigai Polytechnic
Chennai - 600 107, Phone: 044-26255421
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?