31st December 2012, 03:36 PM
priyanka jakhete

List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?

helo this is priyanka..
i wanted to know government colleges for diploma in aeronautical engineering ...n their fee structures..if possible also tell me about their entrance exams if conducted....i will be thankful to you...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India? -- [New]
  2. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  3. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  5. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Cutoff list for Aeronautical Engineering admission after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  8. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  10. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  11. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  12. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  17. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  18. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
26th April 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?

am i eligible for diploma aeronotical engineering after compliting std.10 with 75%?List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra & gujrat?
12th May 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?

How many fee for total semaster ?
15th May 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is 10th standard eligible for admission into Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
21st May 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what is collification for aeronautical engineering
12th June 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

list of diploma government colleges in Maharashtra and Gujarat
5th July 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAS COMPLETED 12TH WITH 78.95 MARKS AND GOT 55 MARKS IN JEE MAINS SUGGEST ME GOOD AERONAUTICAL ENGG. COLLEGE IN INDIA
23rd July 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hello this is ravinder...
i want to know what are the colleges or university in abroad offering m.s aeronautical eng with flying and what is the cost for both the courses
24th July 2013, 10:03 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Diploma Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in India:-

-Hindustan Institute of Engineering & Technology - Chennai
-Aryabhatta Polytechnic - Bangalore
-Hindusthan Electronics Academy - Bangalore
-Swami Vivekananda University - Sagar
-Sri Venkateswar University - Venkateswar Nagar, UP
-National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering - Deheradun
24th July 2013, 12:26 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India:-

- Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur .

- Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

- Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore

- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

- Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

- Swami Vivekananda University - Sagar

- Sri Venkateswar University - Venkateswar Nagar, UP

- School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

- Madras Institute of Technology,Madras

- Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Best of luck...........
27th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are in maharashtra for government aeronautical diploma?
25th August 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

how to get financial help from Indian Government to study abroad?
29th September 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 I wanted to do aviation engineering in most less fee because I am from poor family which is the best
22nd February 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 12th and I wanted to take admission for aeronautical engineering but I don't know what percentage in 12 and in jee....
1st March 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum fee of aeronautical engineering from government college
4th May 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any gvt polytechnic college in andhra prasesh offering aeronautical engg
7th May 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Howmany diploma aeronatical collage in chennai?senme [email protected]
8th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir it is my dream to become an astronaut .i,ve
successfully wrote my 12th exam in Tamil nadu
and the result is about to be published
tommorrow ill get atleast 85percent marks.. can
u guide me?i've decided to study b.e aeronautics
at nehru institute of engineerind and tech pls
correct if my decison is lame and pls suggest me
the nearest college/versity and course to study .
_=thank you
8th May 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir it is my dream to become an astronaut .i,ve
successfully wrote my 12th exam in Tamil nadu
and the result is about to be published
tommorrow ill get atleast 85percent marks.. can
u guide me?i've decided to study b.e aeronautics
at nehru institute of engineerind and tech pls
correct if my decison is lame and pls suggest me
the nearest college/versity and course to study .
_=thank you
31st May 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of government colleges of diploma in aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra,India?
31st May 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of government colleges of diploma in aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra,India?
27th April 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

can you please suggest me few names of government colleges for aeronautical engineering, their fee structure, placements, etc?
i would be highly grateful to you......
29th June 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in aeronautics I don't know please tell me how to join
4th April 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir my boy wish to befome a pilot. He is waiting for SSLC. Result. What I want to do.
8th April 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma in aerobatic courses in different colleges
12th May 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges for diploma in aeronautical engineering?
27th January 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I am passed 10th I interested for diploma in aeronautical engineering admission.
Please tell me nearest Government College in mumbai.
24th March 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical engineering diploma
4th April 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering so can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering from 2nd year.?
16th April 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

My brother had completed his 10th he wanted to do aeronautical engineering is it better to do inter or diploma for aeronautical engineering.
23rd May 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I finished 10th but I interested aeronautical but I do know how to join diploma in aeronautical I am in Tamil nadu what can I will do
2nd June 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi it's Sarthak and I want to know nearest government Polytechnic diploma colleges to be an aeronautical engineer from kolhapur
15th June 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello this is shruti dongre. I just pass 10.
I wanted to know about diploma colleges for aeronautical engineering in pune and also
I wanted to know about government colleges for that engineering in pune...l will be thankful for that.
15th November 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I have passed HSC exam in science faculty securing 70% marks can I eligible for Aerospace engineering in new delhi?
27th February 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello, this is Rangarao from Andhra, May I know the fee structure in Diploma in aeronautical engineering in Karnataka, Tq
19th June 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wanted to do polytechnic diploma in aeronautical engg so many percent required in 12 class for gov collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?