16th June 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science

i have completed diploma engineering in computer science..can i please get a list of colleges in india giving direct admission to 2nd year degree engineering..please reply soon.. thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  4. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  8. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  9. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  10. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course?
  11. What are the career options for PCB students apart from MBBS?
  12. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  13. What to do to take admission in degree engineering in RTU affiliated college after diploma in Computer Science?
  14. How to join engineering night college after completing diploma in computer science?
  15. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  16. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Karnataka?
  17. Competitive exams details after 10th and the scope of Commerce? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
13th July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science

list of college for degree engineering in electrical engineering in gujarat availibility of seat
14th July 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science

I was a TEB student in computer engg. and i complete it last year
But now i think for further studies in B.E. so can u help me tht when will D 2D form will realise
19th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

can i go for degree in automobile engg after doing diploma in comp techno
3rd October 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

can I take admission in michenical degree engaged. after compliting of diploma in electrical. engginearing
30th March 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET THE LIST OF COLLAGE GIVING DIRECT ADMISSION TO 2ND YR AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA ......LLLLLLLL
5th September 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

can i get the list of colleges giving admission for engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering
28th March 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 engineering collage and fees admition fees etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?