27th October 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course?

respected sir,
i want to take confirmation that is there
diploma in personnel management and
industrial relations course????????
if yes then give me the college names
i want to do this course.thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management
  2. Is there any Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  4. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  6. Syllabus for MBA Marketing and HR for NET exam?
  7. NET exam after PGBM from AICTE approved college with HR and marketing as subjects?
  8. Date of the UP Police SI exam for Girls?
  9. List of MBA colleges I can apply for in or around Lucknow with 72% marks? I'm having specialization in Human resource management and Industrial relations
  10. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
  11. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  12. How to get the french paper for Grade 9 and 10?
  13. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a seat in BC-B category after scoring 301 rank in PGECET(EEE)?
  15. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  16. When is TCS going to conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore?
  17. Which subjects that come under BBA for HR
  18. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
3rd November 2014, 12:08 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course?

Yes, Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations program is available in India. But many candidates choose this course after their graduation i.e; Post Graduation Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations. Anyways I am giving you some names of colleges which offer Diploma program in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations.

Colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations

1. Gurukul Institute of Management & Technology
Address: C9/7, Sector-7, Rohini Delhi, Delhi

2. Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Management & Technology
Address: Industrial Area, Central Green Opp. Block-3B, NH-3, Faridabad, Haryana.

3. Institute of Technology & Management
Address: Lazarus Church Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
4th November 2014, 05:07 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course?

List of colleges offering Diploma in personnel management and
industrial relations:
National Institute of Management, Kolkata
Alliance University, Karnataka
Patna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?