24th March 2014, 10:59 PM
sjeelanbasha

What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management

iam a science graduate planning to acquire pg diploma in industrial relations and personnel management please give me list of various govt. jobs whose education qualification requirement is pgd in IR&PM

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  2. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  3. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. What are the jobs in government field for diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What are the government jobs for ECE diploma holders?
  6. Email address of all the government job openings for diploma holders in AP?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  8. Syllabus of Assistant Grade III FCI?
  9. Are diploma holders eligible for IIT JEE? What is the scope of AMIE
  10. List of MBA colleges I can apply for in or around Lucknow with 72% marks? I'm having specialization in Human resource management and Industrial relations
  11. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the criteria for admission in post graduate diploma in industrial relations and labour laws
  13. Requirements for job in government of silk board for diploma textile technology holders?
  14. Date of the UP Police SI exam for Girls?
  15. How to get a job in government field after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Type of jobs after MA in International Relations
  17. In which stream will PG diploma suit me if I am a government employee of Material Management Stream?
  18. In which government departments can B.Arch holders get a job?
21st June 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management

What is the scope for pgd in human ressource In government sector
4th February 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management

I've completed my graduation with math( hons).I'm looking for diploma on human resources.is it help me or give me extra benefit to get govt job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?