8th September 2011, 06:33 PM
ashwarya bendre

How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?

sir/madam
Now i am in 12th std and preparing for MH-CET or AIEEE.How many marks i have to score in this exam and state borad exam to get an admission in top 10 college of aeronautical engineering of india.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MHTCET next year if I take admission in an engineering college this year?
  2. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  3. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  5. Can I get engineering college with a score of 42 in AIEEE? Can I do degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 114 in MHT CET and 160 in AIEEE?
  7. Any chance for admission in Aeronautical Engineering College(Affiliated under AIEEE) after obtaining 80% marks in 12th?
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  11. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  13. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  14. In which engineering can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering stream through AIEEE rank? Can I get a job in NASA if I take admission in B.Tech with electrical or CSE stream?
  15. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot?
  16. Any chance for a government engineering college under SBC category after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET and 31 marks in AIEEE?
  17. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?
12th May 2012, 11:47 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?

hello

you have best option to join the air force is through nda which is conducted twice every year in apr and sep .

for it your age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years . in these there is no gradution required.

you may also join airforce through Airmen Group 'X' (Technical Trades, NCC Special Entry etc

but frome my point nda is the best
29th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?

how many marks are required in MHT CET exam for taking admission in aeronautical engineering?
10th June 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I have a rank of 160000 which engineering colleges can i apply to
10th June 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

where can i apply my aieee rank is 160000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?