20th April 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance Civil Diploma course in Kurnool?

Sir,
I am working as a Typist, in R&B Dept. Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. For promotion as a Technical Officer, I want to study Civil Engineering Diploma course through distance education. Which colleges are suitable for me to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in distance education in Kurnool?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  3. List of colleges offering distance Civil Diploma course in West Kameng?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  5. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic colleges offering 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  7. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  8. List of colleges along with their address offering diploma course(Civil) through correspondence in Raipur?
  9. Reputed colleges offering part time Diploma or distance education Diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  11. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  13. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  14. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  15. Any good colleges in AP for diploma students in B.Tech? How much fees is to be paid?
  16. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  17. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  18. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
22nd April 2016, 01:12 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance Civil Diploma course in Kurnool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am working as a Typist, in R&B Dept. Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. For promotion as a Technical Officer, I want to study Civil Engineering Diploma course through distance education. Which colleges are suitable for me to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in distance education in Kurnool?
The list of colleges offering the Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance mode in Kurnool given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?