24th June 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?

Dear Sir,
civil engineering diploma in distance learning course. please tell me course fees, duration,elagibility,& admission start date.how approved your institute.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  2. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  3. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  4. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  5. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  6. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  8. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  9. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  12. Institutes offering B.Tech civil engineering as distance education? I have completed civil engineering
  13. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do part time or distance learning in Civil Engineering?
  14. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  15. Institutes offering distance education in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  18. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
29th November 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?

I want the institution of civil engineers (india) in diploma civil engineering is approved with aicte and ugc
14th April 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?

List of college in mumbai offering corresponding studies for civile engering
3rd August 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

value of distance learning diploma in civil sector. if this diploma are applied in goverment sector. plse tell me because
i m very confusied.
16th September 2013, 06:58 PM
chandansingh verma

Thumbs up Re: List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want the institution of civil engineers (india) in diploma civil engineering is approved with aicte and ugc
through D.L.Mode
3rd October 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have a iti certificate in survey and i have 9 years experience in construction sector. I want to do diploma in civil engineering(distance) from with aicte and ugc recogniged institute. How is it possible in west bengal? I want to know the institute name,address and course details. please tell me.
5th November 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-institutes-offering-civil-engineering-diploma-through-distance-learning-along-their-course-details-248502.html#ixzz2jkLThKlO
18th March 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wanna digree in civil engineering through distence and be approove by aicte.
20th April 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mining engineering..
Is there any institution of b.tech mining through distance learning.......?
17th June 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Employee of Central P.W.D. Trivandrum. I want to do a Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance learning approved AICTE. So Pls. send me details about list of colleges and admission process.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?