27th October 2011, 12:22 AM
dkhan1

List of colleges along with their address offering diploma course(Civil) through correspondence in Raipur?

I want to know address part time or distance diploma college in civil at Raipur.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  3. List of the AICTE approved colleges offering B.Tech course through correspondence in civil engineering in Raipur, Chhattisgarh?
  4. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  6. List of Colleges offering Correspondence courses in Belgaum?
  7. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  8. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  9. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  10. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  11. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  12. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  13. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  14. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  15. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  16. List colleges offering correspondence HR/Business Management Diploma in UAE
  17. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Mechanical engineering by correspondence in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
2nd June 2012, 03:19 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: List of colleges along with their address offering diploma course(Civil) through correspondence in Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhan1 View Post
I want to know address part time or distance diploma college in civil at Raipur.
please reply on my email..
DEAR FRIEND,

HERE IS THE LIST OF COLLEGES IN RAIPUR OFFERING DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING:

1) CENTRAL COLLEGE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,
KABIR NAGAR, RAIPUR.

2) Rungta College Of Pharmceutical Science And Research
City Office : Sheela Residency,
Civil Lines, Raipur (C.G.)
Chattisgarh
Mobile : 98261-45333, 92291-5554, 92291-55550, 92291-55566
Fax : 0788 - 2286480.

HOPE THIS ANSWER WILL HELP YOU A LOT..................

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?