6th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology at Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I have done B.Sc in Psychology. I want to do PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology. Can you tell me which are the colleges providing this course anywhere in Karnataka? What is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  2. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  4. Colleges offering M.Sc in Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  6. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  7. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology through Distance Learning? List of colleges in India?
  9. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  10. List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?
  11. List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  13. Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?
  14. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  15. Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?
  16. Colleges offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Kerala? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  18. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
14th January 2017, 01:10 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology at Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done B.Sc in Psychology. I want to do PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology. Can you tell me which are the colleges providing this course anywhere in Karnataka? What is the admission procedure?
List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology at Karnataka:

Govt. College of Educational Psychology and Guidance
Address: Infront of collectorate office, PSM Compound, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 076126 25214

Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
Address: Civil Lines, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273009
Phone: 0551 234 0363

Banaras Hindu University
Address: Ajagara, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005

University of Calcutta
Address: Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Phone: 088246 15445
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?