25th December 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?

Hey, I'm a 12th science student with bio! i.e. PCMB stream! I want to do clinical psychology further. Any colleges B.Sc in psychology in India? And what is the scope for clinical psychology in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  4. Colleges offering M.Sc in Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  5. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  8. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  9. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise?
  10. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  12. Scope of MA Psychology in India? Best colleges in India providing the course?
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  14. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  16. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  17. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  18. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
1st January 2016, 05:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?

Below I have mentioned the names of some colleges offering B.Sc(psychology). Kindly have a look at it.

> Sanskriti Group of Institutions
Address: NH#2, 28th milestone ,Delhi-Mathura Highway, Near Chhata, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281401
Phone:093585 12345

> Sri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management Lucknow
Address: Faizabad Road, Tiwariganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 227105
Phone: 098390 10407

> Amity University
Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 471 3600

> Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717

> Raman Research Institute
Address: Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560080
Phone: 080 2361 0122

> Institute of Theoretical Physics
Address: Institute of Theoretical Physics, 4/1 Mohan Bagan Lane, Kolkata - 700004

Scope of Clinical psychology:

> Clinical Forensic Medicine

> Forensic Entomology

> Forensic Serology

> Forensic Chemist

> Dactyloscopy: Dactyloscopy is the scientific study of fingerprints

> Forensic linguists

> Toxicology

> Forensic Engineer, etc.
3rd April 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?

Hey, I'm a 12th science student with bio! i.e. PCMB stream! I want to do clinical psychology further. Any colleges B.Sc in psychology in India? And what is the scope for clinical psychology in India?

Akhil Nair
26th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi am bsc with biology and ma now doing job in basic education want to be a doctor of psychology..how can i get my dream cpme true in no time...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?