26th April 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?

Hello,
Can you please give me collage list in Kerala,
total cost and course duration for doing
distance education Civil Engineering Diploma course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  3. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  4. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  5. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  6. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  7. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  8. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  9. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  11. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  13. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course? -- [New]
  14. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic colleges offering 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  17. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence in Kolkata?
  18. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2017, 11:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?

The duration of diploma in civil engineering through distance education in Kerala is of 3 years. The fees may differ according to the institutes, however in general it may range from Rs. 38, 000/- to Rs. 50,000/-

Here are some of the distance learning institutes in Kerala where you can pursue diploma in civil engineering course:

> Wisdom School of Management (165, Rajaji Road, Kochi, Kerala, web : [URL="http://www.wsmde.edu.in"]

> International Institute of Management and Technical Studies (Office No. 10, Urja Complex, B/s- Sugam Call Centre, Opposite to Railway Station, Kochi, Kerala, web : [URL="http://www.iimtstudies.edu.in"]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?