16th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

List government colleges for studying Diploma in Radiology in Kerala?

I want to study Diploma course in radiology subject from any government college of Kerala. So kindly provide me the list of colleges under government control for doing the course?

17th February 2016, 09:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government colleges for studying Diploma in Radiology in Kerala?

List of Government institutes offering diploma in Radiology:

Government Medical College, Thiruvanthapuram
Government Medical College Kottayam Government Medical College Thrissur
Government Medical College Alappuzha
17th February 2016, 09:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government colleges for studying Diploma in Radiology in Kerala?

List of Government College in Kerala:-

Government Medical College, Thiruvanthapuram
Government medical colleges Kozhikkode
Government Medical College Alappuzha
Government Medical College Thrissur
Government Medical College Kottayam
17th February 2016, 11:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Diploma course in radiology subject from any government college of Kerala. So kindly provide me the list of colleges under government control for doing the course?
Kerala Paramedical Council, Government of Kerala has the Diploma in Radiological Techniques (DRT) course. The eligibility to study the course is +2 with science subject or Pre Degree with Physics, chemistry and Biology. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is;http://www.keralaparamedicalcouncil....d=62&Itemid=54

- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala - http://www.dme.kerala.gov.in/index.p...=article&id=69
12th November 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to study diploma in radiology in government colleges in tamil nadu. Kindly give me the list of colleges that offering the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?