15th March 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges to do diploma?

Sir/Mam,

Please give me the list of government colleges to do diploma course? Which would be the best suited one to do the diploma? Can you please guide me with the steps which are required to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff list of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? Contact details for the same?
  3. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  4. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  5. Cutoff list of government colleges for 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  6. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  8. Colleges I could get after scoring 65..67%? Cutoff list of those colleges?
  9. List of top most government colleges for diploma in Maharashtra?
  10. List of diploma government or good ranked colleges of Civil in Mumbai? What are the different types of Civil Engineering?
  11. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  12. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  13. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  14. List of government colleges in Madurai which offers B.Sc(Nursing) for diploma holder married woman?
  15. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  16. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. List of government colleges providing diploma courses near Kolhapur?
  18. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
16th March 2015, 05:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges to do diploma?

To pursue any Diploma course, first you need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you can qualify such polytechnic entrance exam, you will get admission in diploma courses in government or private colleges. And you have asked about the list of government colleges, which are offering Diploma courses, but you have not specified any city or state name. So, please provide city or state name next time, to get the list of government Diploma colleges in that city or State.
16th March 2015, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges to do diploma?

Admission in a Diploma course is based on the performance in the polytechnic entrance exams which is conducted on the state level. 10th is the minimum qualification required for becoming eligible for this exam. Getting admission in a government diploma college is based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam.

You can apply for admission in following government diploma colleges in India

1. Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata (West Bengal), Dakshin Gobindapur, PS- Sonarpur , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700145

2. M.B.C. Institute of Engineering and Technology, Burdwan (West Bengal), Sadhanpur, Burdwan , Burdwan (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713101

3. Swami Vivekananda School of Diploma, Durgapur (West Bengal), Malandighi, P.S. : Kanksha, Durgapur , Durgapur (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713212

4. JIS School of Polytechnic, Kalyani (West Bengal), Block A, Phase III , Kalyani (Nadia Dist.) - 741235

5. Budge Institute of Technology, Kolkata (West Bengal), Nischintapur, Budge Budge , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700137
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?