31st July 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?

I want to take machanical and automobile engineering diploma. please give me list of names of govt. engineering diploma collages in Western mumbai now.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  3. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  4. List of colleges available in M.E Automobile Engineering under Tamilnadu?
  5. List of colleges providing M.E Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of colleges offering M.E in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of colleges available for Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  8. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  9. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
  10. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  11. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  12. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  13. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  14. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  15. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  16. List of the colleges providing degree in automobile engineering in Mumbai, Pune and Ratnagiri
  17. Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?
  18. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2015, 09:43 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?

Hello, in mumbai no more government colleges of diploma.

In western mumbai only one government diploma college which is Government Polytechnic Mumbai.

But in maharashtra there is so many government polytechnics.
Here are some of them:

-Government Polytechnic Mumbai

-Government Polytechnic Pune

-Government Polytechnic Thane

-Government Polytechnic Vikramgad

-Government Polytechnic Malvan
28th October 2015, 09:42 PM
jituvide

Default Re: List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?

Here are list:
》Government Polytechnic Mumbai

》Government Polytechnic Thane

》Government Polytechnic Vikramgad

》Government Polytechnic Pen

》Government Polytechnic Malvan
31st October 2015, 07:16 PM
Jitu888

Government Polytechnic Mumbai
Government Polytechnic Thane
Government Polytechnic Vikramgad
Government Polytechnic Pen
Government Polytechnic Nagpur
Government Polytechnic Pune
Government Polytechnic Karad
11th August 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had completed my diploma in mechanical (automobile) with 70% from mathura govt. college. I want to take admission in B.E. so what are the process to get admission in B.E. college and tell me the name of some of the good govt. college of B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?