27th July 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes with fee expenses offering Diploma in Drama program in Karnataka

Hello everyone, what are the institutes available in Karnataka where Diploma course or Drama is available? I am interested to do Diploma course in Drama so I need to know about the institutes and also let me know about the fee expenses.

31st July 2020, 12:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with fee expenses offering Diploma in Drama program in Karnataka

List of Institutes with fee expenses offering Diploma in Drama program in Karnataka:-

Karnataka State Dr. Gangubai Hansal Music and Performing Arts University
Fees - 2.950 lakh

Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology
Fees - 8.45 lakh

Christ University
Fees - 2.68 lakh.
31st July 2020, 03:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with fee expenses offering Diploma in Drama program in Karnataka

List of institutes offering Diploma in Drama program in Karnataka:-

> CREO Valley School of Flim and television, Koramangala, Karnataka

> Mithrasangama film Institute - MFI, Basavanagudi, Karnataka

> National Academy of cinema and television, laggere, Karnataka

> Vijay film Institute, Basaveshwara Nagar, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?