18th May 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?

Hello guys,
I want to do Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance.
Please let me know about the institutions which
providing this course in Kolkata and also tell
me the eligibility criteria for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  2. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  3. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  4. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Nairobi? Qualification required to get admission?
  6. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  7. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  8. List of institutes which offer SAP ABAP Training in Kolkata
  9. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  11. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  12. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  13. Institutes which offer Diploma in Tailoring & Dress Designing course in Kolkata for 10th student?
  14. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  15. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  18. Institutes/Universities offering PG diploma in Banking and finance? -- [New]
22nd May 2015, 08:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?

List of Institutes offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance in Kolkata:

>> Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Kolkata
Ph. No: 033 3025 0222
Address: 33a 71, 34, Chatterjee International Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal-700071
http://www.isbm.org.in

>> IFBI
Ph. No: 033 3057 0070
Address: 6, Pretoria St, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal-700071
http://www.ifbi.com/program.aspx

Eligibility Criteria required to do Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance:

>> Candidates must have passed Minimum "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have score minimum 50% marks or above to be eligible for doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?