6th February 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?

hi
i m reshma.....now i m in F.Y.B.bom.
can i apply for diploma in banking n finance....
along with b.com.....i want to know the
eligibility for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  4. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  9. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  10. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  11. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  12. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  13. Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?
  14. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  15. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  16. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  17. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
15th February 2015, 03:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?

Yes, you are of course eligible to pursue Diploma in Banking and Finance course. The basic Educational Qualification required is "Graduation" in any stream or Bachelor degree from a recognized university. Since you have completed B.Com which is considered as a Graduation, you are certainly eligible to pursue Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Basically candidates from any one of the following streams are eligible to pursue this course, Commerce/ Science/ Arts/ Engineering/ Management/ Technology. Since you are in final year, Banking and Finance (Diploma) certificate will be issued after completion of your Graduation (B.Com).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?