29th April 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that can I apply
for 1 year Diploma course in Banking
and Finance after my 12th pass?
Please tell me is this possible or not for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  2. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  5. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  7. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com 2nd year student of Delhi University?
  9. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  10. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  11. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  14. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?
  15. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  17. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  18. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
30th April 2015, 05:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?

No, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for studying Diploma in Banking and Finance is "Graduation" or Bachelor degree in any discipline obtained from a recognized university. I am sorry to say that, you cannot pursue Diploma in Banking and Finance course just after completion of 12th Class. Since you are not eligible to pursue this course now, I suggest you to first complete your Graduation from a recognized university in order to be eligible. As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best institute which offer this course is "IFBI" (Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance). Apart from the above eligibility criteria, you must have secured minimum 50% marks to be eligible for doing this course. Hence I request you to go through the below in which you can obtain more details about the course.

Click here for IFBI Courses Details
30th April 2015, 07:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?

One thing you should remember that the candidates who are having 12th with Commerce are only eligible to apply for " Diploma in Banking ". For this you need to follow the below eligibility criteria for diploma in Banking and Finance.

For diploma in Banking and Finance :

* You should complete 12th with Commerce stream and having accounts, maths, economics from the recognized board.

* There is No requirement of percentage.

* Final year students of 10+2 can also apply for diploma in Banking and Finance.

Here we are giving you the some top institutes which offers diploma in banking and Finance.

--> Ahmedabad Management Association

--> Annex College of Management studies

--> Dr. N.G.P Arts and Science College

--> Indian Institute of Banking and Finance

--> Indian School of Management studies.
1st May 2015, 12:25 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes ofcause you are eligible for joining diploma course after your 12th standard.
You just need to give a common entrance exam for getting admission in diploma.
After giving this entrance exam your score will decide either you will get admission or not.
After 12th standard this is a 2 year program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?