13th July 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

hello
i have passed my class 10 in cbse and
i want to go for diploma in mechanical engineering .
so please give me some list of colleges and
the procedure for the admission..??????

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  2. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  3. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  6. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can we take admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges offering the course?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  10. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  13. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. List of the colleges offering admission in B.E mechatronics after diploma mechanical
  15. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  17. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
11th May 2015, 11:32 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

Since you have completed your SSLC you can get admission in any of the diploma courses and for mechanical engineering you must have little more knowledge in mathematics since you are going to deal with some of the problamatic papers too,

To get admission you must get the application form from the regional government and government aided polytechnic colleges and you can appear fro general counselling and you will seats in Government and Government aided colleges only as per the credits you scored in your SSLC exam,On the other hand you can go straightly to the private colleges and you can apply for their courses.But they serve as first come first serve and there will be little importance is given to the marks you scored in SSLC, To enlist the list of colleges you must have given your state anyway Almost all the headquarters of Districts have government colleges so you can apply by visiting their office.
29th September 2015, 09:23 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

List of polytechnics:
1. Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic Yamunanagar

2. K.I.E.T Polytechnic-Bangalore

3. J.S.S.Polytechnic-Mysore

4. Guru BrahamaNand Ji Government Polytechnic
Institute - Nilokheri

5. Government Polytechnic College-Alwar

6. Akal Polytechnic College - Roorkee

7. Barnala Polytechnic - Barnala

8. Government Polytechnic , Mumbai

Admission procedure:
Visit the institute in which you want to admitted, take admission form & appear for entrance exam. If you secured good marks then you will get admission in respective polytechnic institute.
Otherwise you can also apply by cap rounds. For this you should be complete the admission procedure online.
30th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Silent work
Member+

List of polytechnics :
- Government Polytechnic Mumbai

- Government Polytechnic Pune

- Government Polytechnic Malvan

- VJTI, Mumbai

- Sardar Patel college of engineering, Mumbai

- Government Polytechnic Vikramgad

-SS Jondhle Polytechnic Thane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?