21st November 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

List of institution in India to study Advance Diploma in Korean Language? Can I get job in Korean embassy after it?

Hello sir, I have completed BA in English and now want to do Advance Diploma in Korean Language. List of institution in India to study this course? Can I get job in Korean embassy after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India? Date of application for the recruitment this year?
  2. How can I apply for the entrance exams of Korean Institutes? I am interested in Korean Education system and I have completing my ECE
  3. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  4. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  5. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  6. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  7. English honors graduate from DU can get job in an Embassy?
  8. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  9. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship for studying in Korean University if I belong to SC caste? -- [New]
  11. Can I do job in Indian Embassy after learning Foreign language?
  12. Can I get a job in Russian Embassy having good knowledge of reading and writing Russian, English and Hindi?
  13. How to get a job in Indian Embassy? Is foreign language a must? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  16. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  17. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  18. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
14th April 2023, 01:31 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: List of institution in India to study Advance Diploma in Korean Language? Can I get job in Korean embassy after it?

Here are some institutions in India that offer an Advanced Diploma in Korean Language:
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
  • Korean Cultural Centre India, New Delhi
  • University of Mumbai, Mumbai
  • Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages, Hyderabad
Completing an Advanced Diploma in Korean Language can increase your chances of finding employment opportunities in various fields such as translation, interpretation, tourism, international trade, etc. However, getting a job in the Korean embassy may not be solely dependent on your language proficiency. It will depend on various factors such as availability of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
To increase your chances of finding employment opportunities in the Korean embassy, you can also consider gaining work experience in relevant fields and building a strong professional network. You may also visit the official website of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in India to know more about their recruitment process and eligibility criteria for different job roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?