4th March 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for studying in Korean University if I belong to SC caste?

My dad annual income is more than 6 lakhs rupees and my cast is SC so can I apply scholarship for any Korean university? Can you please give me the details on this with complete information? Kindly give me the answer on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for engineering course if I belong to SC caste?
  2. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  3. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  4. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?
  6. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  7. What is the annual income limit for scholarship eligibility?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  9. How can i get scholarship to do enginering in Bhopal?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?
  11. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  12. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  14. Am I eligible for IPS? I belong to SC caste
  15. How to apply for KVPY scholarship? What is the procedure followed for it?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for ST caste candidates?
  17. Can I be considered as OBC category if I belong to BC-E Caste (AP)?
  18. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?