24th March 2012, 07:50 PM
krupa bahulya

How can I apply for the entrance exams of Korean Institutes? I am interested in Korean Education system and I have completing my ECE

I am interested in korean education system. I completed my 3rd e.c.e .
after my BE , I wanna continue my education .
so how can i apply for the entrance examination of korean institutions .
please try to provide some basic info about korean institutes and their requirements for a candidate to get into the respective insts.

1st January 2013, 11:32 PM
aerosucks

Default Re: How can I apply for the entrance exams of Korean Institutes? I am interested in Korean Education system and I have completing my ECE

South Korea right?
international students can get admission in graduate courses (i.e M.tech) without entrance exams. but you need to apply early , last date for fall admissions is normally in January.
you will need to apply to universities directly , a few universities accept GRE score.

all courses are not offered in English, so you may need Korean language proficiency.

you can explore more at this link http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/en/ its government portal for study in Korea.

they offer scholarships under GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) program.

You may need to appear for TOPIK, or Test of Proficiency in Korean , for which you can appear in india also , but for english language courses IELTS or TOEFL.
Your GPA will be vital factor for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?