8th June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics from any college of India. So, please tell me the course duration of Mechatronics and college to take admission?

19th September 2017, 05:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics from any college of India. So, please tell me the course duration of Mechatronics and college to take admission?

If you want to study advanced diploma in mechatronics after having diploma in mechanical engineering, then you can apply for advanced diploma in mechatronics in below mentioned institutes:-

Institutes Offer Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics:-

1). Indo- Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh

2). BS Patel Polytechnic, Mehsana

3). Bhivarabai Sawant Polytechnic, Pune

4). Pattukkottai Polytechnic College, Thanjavur

5). Institute of research Development and Training, Kanpur

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in advanced mechatronics is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board/ Institute.

Duration of Diploma in Advanced Mechatronics:-
Duration of diploma in advanced mechatronics is 4 years, but after diploma in mechanical engineering duration is reduced to 3 years.

Career Options after Advanced Diploma Mechatronics:-

>> Robotics technician.

>> Robotics system engineer.

>> Robotics test engineer.

>> Analyst.

>> Supervisor.

>> Researcher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?