24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions providing Diploma in Garment Technology course? Fees and scope in Fashion industry after this course?

I am willing to study Diploma course in Garment Technology. Please tell me which are the institution providing this course? Fees and scope in Fashion industry after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How much does it cost to do Designing course after 12th?
  2. Can male candidates do Garment Fabrication Technology course?
  3. Diploma in Fashion and Garment Technology from Anna University through distance education?
  4. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  5. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  6. How to study B.Tech fashion technology after doing diploma in Garment Technology?
  7. Is the Diploma in Solar Plant & Electrical Technology course available? List of institutions in Maharashtra with fees?
  8. Any relevant government job is there for me having experience in Garment Industry?
  9. Which course has more scope between Diploma in Financial Management and Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? List of institutions in Hyderabad with fees and duration of course?
  10. Does Mathematics needed for B.Sc in Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Details of diploma course in Garment technology and list of Universities offering the same?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  13. Can I get a government job in textile or in garment export after completing B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  14. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  15. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Fashion Technology to 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Which course to do from NIFT?
  17. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  18. Career options after diploma in Garment fabrication technology?
26th August 2017, 04:01 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutions providing Diploma in Garment Technology course? Fees and scope in Fashion industry after this course?

Here, are the lists of institutes providing diploma in garment technology:-

Government Girls Polytechnic
Address: Near Nai Mandir, Mundae Road, Shamli, Uttar Pradesh

Government Institute of Garment Technology
Address: Majitha Road Bypass, Amritsar, Punjab

Government Women’s Polytechnic
Address: Dhenkanal, Orissa

International Women’s Polytechnic
Address: B-35, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, Opposite Metro Pillar No. 125, New Delhi

Government Girls Polytechnic
Address: Faizabad Road, Sector 8, Indiranagar Colony, Lucknow

Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechic
Address: Vivek Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh

S.D. Polytechnic
Address: 9th Mile Stone, Nairana, Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh

Tamil Nadu Open University
Address: No. 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai

State Board of Technical Education and Training
Address: 7th floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad

Every colleges have their different fee structures. And this course has very good scope in fashion industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?