7th October 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?

Hi
I am an Electrical engineer with Post Graduate in Power system Engineering and working in thermal power plant design operations. I am very much interested to do PG diploma courses through correspondence from reputed university preferably situated in chennai. I request you to inform me the list of PG Diploma course that i can pursue, and the university where that coursed are offered.

thanks
S.illangudi

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue B.Ed correspondence course from Jamia Millia University?
  2. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. Is there any college offering a course through distance education?
  4. Reputed institutes where I can pursue B.Ed correspondence?
  5. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  6. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  9. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
  10. Best private college in India or South with minimum fee structure? How to get admission in private college?
  11. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  12. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  13. How to continue my further studies in correspondence(Postal) after scoring 60%? Should I pursue ICWA, CS or diploma course?
  14. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  16. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  18. Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?
26th July 2017, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?

List of PG Diploma courses for Electrical Engineers:

@ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering (PGDIIT)

@ Post Graduate Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering

@ Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering

@ Training on Transmission and Distribution Systems for Engineers

Institutes that offer PG Diploma courses:

>> National Power Training Institute, Delhi
http://www.nptidelhi.net/courses-off...dmissions.html

>> IIT Gandhi Nagar
http://www.iitgn.ac.in/

>> National Power Training Institute - Recommended
http://npti.in/training.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?