7th November 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Best private college in India or South with minimum fee structure? How to get admission in private college?

sir, i want best private college in india or south with minimum fee.and how i will get admission in best private college.

Related Questions:
28th December 2011, 02:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best private college in India or South with minimum fee structure? How to get admission in private college?

There are several colleges in India offering courses in correspondence. In South India some of the reputed colleges are Anna university, Annamalai university, Acharya Nagarjuna University to name a few. IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal are also there with centers all across India. In order to pursue course through correspondence you have to have the require eligibility for the concerned course to get admission. In some course you get direct admission and for some you have to appear for the entrance test.
15th May 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best private college in India or South with minimum fee structure? How to get admission in private college?

how can i persue regular btech in colleges in south india with minimum fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?